Monday, April 9, 2012

Leftist Coward Gets Pimp-Slapped, Calls Me a Liar, and Still Is a Coward

Looks like my Leftist doppelganger is obsessed with me yet again. He's even revamped his old blog page to something fresh and new...and still completely full of lies about me.

The latest is his "debunking" of my previous posts about how Leftist cowards like him lack the courage to act on their statements. His method of "debunking" me? Saying he's never seen me do it.

Consider yourself pimp-slapped, Leftist coward. And anybody who sees your blog will know it.

By the way, how are you liking the New Black Panther Party putting a bounty on George Zimmerman's head? You still too much of a coward to say something, Oh Pimp-Slapped One?

1 comment:

WARCHICK said...

I just read his lengthy dissertation on how smart he is and laughed myself into a near-coma! While in that state I realized must be what he feels like all the time, not a firing synapse in sight but my ass could still fart. Thomas, tell him he made a broad laugh...it's the closest that impotent eunuch will ever come to pleasing a woman -- WARCHICK