Monday, May 3, 2010

Leftist Coward Watch - Day 1

One day after I pointed out how cowardly my Leftist counterpart is for not allowing people to comment on his "blog" (which bashes me while simultaneously relying on me for his material because, well, he's too much of a coward or a leech to come up with anything original), he responds with the typical Leftist tactic.

Calling me a racist.

And yet, it was people like him who voted for Obama solely based on race. That's not "right wing spin" as my Leftist counterpart will claim: those are the words of the voters themselves.

And while we're here, why did Obama wait over twice as long to visit the Gulf Coast as Bush took to survey the damage after Katrina? Was begging for votes THAT important? In fact, let's take a look at the various events Obama felt were more important than visiting the people along the Gulf Coast:

- saying Wall Street needs more regulation (while exempting Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae from that same oversight in spite of their direct impact on the current mortgage situation)

- delivering a speech about Earth Day and its contributions to environmental awareness (as the oil spill got larger in the Gulf)

- criticizing Arizona's new immigration law (in spite of the fact that the Arizona law mirrors existing federal law)

- taking a weekend away from the White House and visiting with Rev. Billy Graham (How many barrels of oil did that waste, Mr. President?)

- giving an impromptu press conference on Air Force One

From April 20 to April 29, Obama didn't even mention the oil spill. And this weekend, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano said they had "all hands on deck" since the beginning.

All hands...except Obama's, apparently.

And for me pointing out Obama's lack of leadership on this issue, the Leftist coward who simultaneously hates me and relies on me for his very blogging existence calls me a racist.

At least I didn't vote for an inept Leftist because of his skin color. Can you say the same, Mr. Leftist Coward?

No comments: