Monday, May 10, 2010

Leftist Coward Watch - Day 8

Once again, the Leftist coward who hates me while relying on me for his material is still cowering on his blog, not allowing anyone to post comments. But I think I understand why.

He's a moron as well as a coward.

Here's a quote from one of his recent posts:

From March 18th to April 16th you didn't post a damn thing. Did I say you were scared of me during that time? What's your "excuse"?

Of course, the reason I'm calling him a coward isn't because he didn't post over the past few days. From the very beginning of this exchange, I've stated that the reason my Leftist counterpart is a coward is because he refuses to allow people to comment on his blog.

Got that, Mr. Leftist Leach? Let me restate it so you can possibly get it this time.

YOU ARE A COWARD BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.

Got it yet, Mr. Leftist Leach Blogger? I'm guessing not, especially considering I've only made it abundantly clear in every post I've made on Leftist Coward Watch.

No comments: